We are your diversion. Your ally to opening new interests and nurturing your passion.
read more

Our team consists of Executive Directors, Program Managers, Office & Administrative Assistants and other healthcare practitioners. apply today


What type of services we offer?

Our services includes community living support (personal support services), community residential services (host-homes and group homes settings), community access services (individual services and day programs), prevocational services and supportive employment, specialized medical supplies services, and nursing services (CLS & CRA). Newly added service includes child-placing services.

Whom do we service?

The elderly and aging population and adults and children (ages birth-70yrs) with intellectual disabilities to include but not limited to behavioral disorders, emotional disorders, autism, cerebral palsy, and psychological  disorders.

Do we accept individuals with private pay or insurance?

Do we offer certified nursing assistants class or training?
No. However, we can certify personal support staff.

What type of training, certifications, or experiences we require?

  • Experience in healthcare field
  • CPR-first aid certification
  • Current TB skin test
  • Satisfactory criminal record check
  • PCA competency test for all staff that we hire
  • Experience in mental health, developmental disability, intellectual disability


Do we offer all of our individuals and families person centered choices?
All of our services are tailored to the individual with his or her choice respected and honored.

What Medicaid services do we bill Medicaid for?
We bill for services provided via CRA, CLS, and specialized medical supplies, waiver services.